A complete copy of these rules can be obtained by contacting radio station WGRR-FM (“Station”), 4805 Montgomery Rd., Suite 300, Cincinnati, OH 45212, during available business hours Monday through Friday, on the Station website www.wgrr.com, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the WGRR’s “Arby’s Trayliner” Contest(the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each entrant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number, who have not won a prize from the Station in the last Ninety (90) days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the last Ninety (90) days, and whose immediate family members or household members have not won a prize from the Station in the last Ninety (90) days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the last Ninety (90) days. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Station, Susquehanna Radio LLC, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period. The Contest entry period will begin at 12:01am ET on May 29, 2023 and will run through 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter.
- On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays from 7:00am ET through 6:00pm ET June 5, 2023 through June 30, 2023 during the Contest Period. Listeners should listen for the specific song during the following hours:
|DATE||TIME TO LISTEN||SONG OF THE DAY|
|Monday, June 5||Within the 10:00 a.m. hour||James Taylor “Your Smiling Face”|
|Tuesday, June 6||Within the 4:00 p.m. hour||Peter Frampton “Show Me the Way”|
|Wednesday, June 7||Within the 8:00 a.m. hour||CCR “Proud Mary”|
|Thursday, June 8||Within the 11:00 a.m. hour||Earth, Wind & Fire “Boogie Wonderland”|
|Friday, June 9||Within the 5:00 p.m. hour||James Taylor “How Sweet It Is”|
|Monday, June 12||Within the 3:00 p.m. hour||John Fogerty “Centerfield”|
|Tuesday, June 13||Within the 7:00 a.m. hour||James Taylor “Fire and Rain”|
|Wednesday, June 14||Within the 1:00 p.m. hour||ZZ Top “Sharp Dressed Man”|
|Thursday, June 15||Within the 4:00 p.m. hour||Peter Frampton “Baby I Love Your Way”|
|Friday, June 16||Within the 10:00 a.m. hour||James Taylor “Mexico”|
|Monday, June 19||Within the 7:00 a.m. hour||CCR “Bad Moon Rising”|
|Tuesday, June 20||Within the 4:00 p.m. hour||James Taylor “You’ve Got a Friend”|
|Wednesday, June 21||Within the 1:00 p.m. hour||Earth, Wind & Fire “September”|
|Thursday, June 22||Within the 8:00 a.m. hour||Chicago “Saturday in the Park”|
|Friday, June 23||Within the 2:00 p.m. hour||Lynyrd Skynyrd “Sweet Home Alabama”|
|Monday, June 26||Within the 9:00 a.m. hour||ZZ Top “Legs”|
|Tuesday, June 27||Within the 5:00 p.m. hour||CCR “Who’ll Stop the Rain”|
|Wednesday, June 28||Within the 7 a.m. hour||Chicago “Hard to Say I’m Sorry”|
|Thursday, June 29||Within the 11a.m. hour||ZZ Top “Cheap Sunglasses”|
|Friday, July 30||Within the 1 p.m. hour||CCR “Fortunate Son”|
When the Station announces the “specific song on the date and time indicated above”, listeners should call the Station at 513-987-1035. Caller Ten (10) to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be entered to win the grand prize. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished.
- Online: Visit the Station’s website www.wgrr.com during the Contest Period, click on the “Contest” link, click on the “Arby’s Trayliner” Contest link, and complete an entry form. All entries must be received by 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2023,to be eligible for grand prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of how many email addresses a person may possess and use. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
- In Person: Visit a participating Arby’s in the Cincinnati metro area, complete the registration form printed on all Arby’s Tray Liners, available at participating Arby’s restaurants without purchase, and mail the form to WGRR/Arby’s Tray Liner Contest/ 4805 Montgomery Rd., Suite 300/ Cincinnati, OH 45212. To be eligible to win the contest, Arby’s Trayliner registrations must be received by WGRR by 12:00 a.m. Midnight ET on June 29, 2023.
- Remote Broadcast: Attend a remote broadcast conducted by Station on June 7, 2023 from 11:30am ET through 1pm ET at 11470 Princeton Pike, Fairfield, OH, on June 14, 2023 from 11:30am ET through 1pm ET at 12 Martha Layne Collins Blvd., Cold Springs. KY, on June 21, 2023 from 11:30am ET through 1pm ET at 6735 Dixie Hwy., Fairfield, OH and on June 28, 2023 from 11:30am ET through 1pm ET at, 5561 South State Rt., 741, Mason, OH and complete an entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person per remote broadcast. All entries must be received by the deadline stated at the remote broadcast.
- Winner Selection. On or about 8:50am ET on June 9, 2023, June 16, 2023, June 23, 2023, and June 30, 2023, Station will select one (1) entry thus far on each date for the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries received by “on-air” or “in-person” entry methods as described above and received by the Station during the Contest Period. In addition, on or about 8:50am ET on July 3, 2023, Station will select one (1) entry for the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries by the “online” entry method as described above received by Station during the Contest Period. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) to claim the prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- Prizes. Twenty (20) prizes and One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. Each daily contest winner will receive:
(a) Two (2) tickets to a concert at Riverbend Music Center or PNC Pavilion for James Taylor on June 27, 2023, ZZ Top/Lynyrd Skynyrd on August 25, 2023, Peter Frampton on June 22, 2023, Earth, Wind & Fire on June 28, 2023, Chicago on July 6, 2023 and The Outlaw Music Festival on August 13, 2023. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is SIXTY DOLLARS ($60).
(b) Grand Prize is Two (2) Pavilion tickets, First Star Club Access and a VIP Parking Pass to the Outlaw Music Festival on August 13, 2023. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is FOUR HUNDRED NINETY-TWO DOLLARS ($492)
TOTAL ARV OF ALL CONTEST PRIZES IS: SIXTEEN-HUNDRED NINETY-TWO DOLLARS ($1,692).
Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, in its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
If any prize or a portion of any prize is postponed, cancelled, or otherwise unavailable due to disease, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, any acts of government and/or any reason that is beyond the control of Station or any Sponsor, then no substitution shall be provided. Station and any Sponsors make no representation or warranty about the safety of any prize. By accepting and using a prize, each winner acknowledges and assumes all risks of accepting and using the prize, and any other risks associated with the prize.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station and Sponsor(s), which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Sponsor(s), Cumulus Media New Holdings Inc., and each of their affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a entrant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Publicity. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, entry, and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Taxes. All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, Sponsor(s), entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (d) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Susquehanna Radio LLC, WGRR-FM, 4805 Montgomery Rd. Suite 300, Cincinnati, OH 45212.
PRIZE SPONSOR: MEMI 409 Broadway St., Cincinnati, OH 45202