103.5 WGRR and Modern Office Methods knows how important our health is now more than ever.
Listen for fall health & wellness tips and find them below to help you and your family as the weather turns cooler.
Sponsored by Modern Office Methods, Ohio’s preferred provider of office solutions. Online at momnet.com
- Take vitamin D if you don’t get outside much. A vitamin D supplement can boost your mood and immune system
- Get your flu shot and yearly check up
- Boost your immune system by drinking plenty of water, wash your hands often and eat nutritious foods
- Moisturize your skin. Cold temperatures can make your skin dry and you should still be wearing sun- screen
- Buy in season food. Beets, broccoli, cabbage, eggplant, kale, squash, pumpkin are all great choices
- Stay active! It’s easy to sit around when the weather is cooler but it’s important to get in some movement throughout the day
- Wear layers of clothing and protect your body from dropping temperatures
- Prepare your home for possible extreme weather. Have a good quality snow shovel, batteries for flashlights, make sure your heat is working properly.