Women, Wisdom and Wellness Pelvic Pain Disorders Seminar
Wednesday, September 26th
Join WGRR Special Guest Emcee Janeen Coyle!
Pelvic Pain Disorders Seminar – Dr. Heather Hilkowitz, Margo Cox, PT
The Manor House
7440 Mason-Montgomery Rd.
Mason, Ohio 45040
Check-in: 5:30 pm
Program and Dinner: 6:00 pm
Immediately following dinner and the panel discussion, enjoy “girls night out” activities including free:
- Health screenings
- Chair massages
- Spa services
Event and all activities are free, but space is limited.
Registration is required by September 24th . Call (866) 608-FIND (3463)(866) 608-FIND (3463) or register online.
- Do you suffer from Fibroids? Do you suffer from Endometriosis?
- Do you experience cramping in lower abdomen not related to digestion or gas?
- Do you have reoccurring bloating or pain outside of your menstrual cycle timeframe?
- Do you experience extremely painful or irregular periods?
- Do you experience lower pelvic pain workouts?
- Are you afraid your pelvic pain may be causing infertility?
- Do you experience pelvic pain and can’t seem to get the right answers?