1. Do we bring our own tables?
2. Can I sell food, bake sale items, etc?
The selling of prepared food items is prohibited. If you have questions on this please contact Philip.Brown@cumulus.com
3. Having troubles registering for a space at the yard sale?
Email Phil at Philip.Brown@cumulus.com. You will get a quick response so you can proceed with signing up.
4. Do I need to bring any verification of my order to the yard sale in order to set up?
No. All you have to do is give us your name upon arrival and we will check you against a printout of all exhibitors.
5. I have already reserved a space, however, I spoke with a relative and they would like to reserve a space as well. Is there any way their space can be next to mine?
All spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis. You and your relative/friends will need to check in together in order to ensure that you have spaces together.
6. I make bead/craft jewelry and other craft items, would I be able to sell these at the yard sale?
Sure, so long as you are not a commercial business owner. No trade show exhibitors, Mary Kay, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and other independent sales contractors will be permitted to display at the event. If you are uncertain how you are classified feel free to contact Phil at Philip.Brown@cumulus.com.
7. I saw that the event is in collaboration with Ohio Valley Goodwill. Will Ohio Valley Goodwill have trailers there to haul off the left over things that we do not sell? I was planning on donating it to Ohio Valley Goodwill anyway. I don’t want to take anything home and it would be nice to just get rid of the leftover items after the garage sale there at the park.
YES! Ohio Valley Goodwill would love to take any items you don’t won’t to haul back home with you. They will also give you a receipt for your items donated.
8. I am a small business owner and I have a kiosk I usually put up at area events. Would I be able to purchase a space at your event?
No. ONLY our title sponsor, Ohio Valley Goodwill and our charity the Alzheimer’s Association, will be permitted to be on-site at the event.
9. I saw the note that one of the rules for obtaining a space at the yard sale is “not for businesses”…for individuals…I was wondering if you might consider offering space for a not-for-profit? For example, we usually do a garage sale type of event in the Spring where we take in donations and sell them to raise money for our work with my sons junior league baseball team.
Yes! We don’t care whose junk you are selling as long as it is junk!
10. What time is set-up?
Set-up will take place on Saturday morning is from 7am until 8:45am. All exhibitors and their sales helpers MUST be on-site and in place by 9am.
11. Booth spaces are $30 cash to be paid at the time of check-in on Saturday morning (Exact change is appreciated!). Can I write you a check?
Sure. Cash or check only.